INDIVIDUAL E-LEARNING BURSTS (PODCASTS)
Learning Bursts are short, targeted segments of training that deliver valuable knowledge at the time you want it, when you want it.
Each burst consists of an 8-10 minute audio segment and several pages of supporting material in a workbook format. This makes it an ideal mobile learning approach.
PODCAST SERIES: BUSINESS INNOVATION, THE ART OF CREATIVE THINKING
In this course you will learn a skill-based approach to think creatively towards innovation. This includes a set of step-by-step thinking techniques that lead to new idea generation, better problem- solving, efficiency building and getting the best of your employees’ talents and thinking abilities. It will enhance your company’s innovation and competitive position in the marketplace. When you finish this course you will be able to generate new ideas that are qualitatively different from those that simply add incremental improvements to existing products and processes.
- Develop and improve your creativity to boost innovation and drive it throughout your company, (bottom up and top down), shorten problem- solving times, empower employees, enhance employee engagement, and harness employee talents
- Apply creative thinking to problem-solve, build efficiencies, new product development, and visioning company direction
- Enhance innovation levels and company competitiveness
- 10 audio casts (radio show format)
- 1 workbook PDF (78 pages)
Learning Burst Approach using audios, a workbook and a case study provides a complete, self- directed course. Organizations might also consider combining this material with a virtual class.
A virtual class consists of three 60‐minute webcasts (number and length of webcasts are adjustable, depending on learner requirements.) Between sessions, participants cover their assigned Learning Burst topics.